All in-person workshops are suspended at this time. We will update our webpage as soon as more information becomes available. Thank you for your patience.
Welcome to the Office of Worship Workshops page. Our upcoming workshops are listed to the left of this page. Click on the workshop of your choice on the left menu for more information and to register.
Please review our Workshop rules and policies below.
- All registrants must use the online registration page in the link provided for the specific workshop. Please make sure to register online before sending in your payment. We will NOT accept payment unless you are registered. Payments received by the Office of Worship will NOT automatically register you for the workshop and will NOT guarantee your space.
- Please note that if you decide to Opt-Out of receiving emails from the Office of Worship for future events, you will NOT receive the reminder email for the workshop you registered in. This includes other pertinent information prior to and after the workshop, which may include any handouts that were not available during the workshop.
- Beginning in 2018, all registrants are required to enter their Vehicle License Plate number during the registration process for workshops held at the St. Dominic Center only. This will expedite check-in at the guard gate. Just simply print your parking permit and hand it to the guard at the gate.
- Lunch is provided by the Office of Worship with paid registration unless specified otherwise.
- Please bring note-taking supplies, snacks, a sweater/jacket, blanket, gloves (something to keep you warm as the classrooms may get cold).
- Please note that this facility does not provide childcare. No minor child, toddler, or infant is permitted in the workshop. There is no exception to this. Do not bring children or youth to the class.
- When registering for a workshop, select either a Credit Card or Offline (cash, check, or money order) as your form of payment at the beginning of the registration process.
- We now accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
- When selecting offline as payment, you are choosing to pay by cash, check, or money order. Please make sure that your envelope is postmarked on or before the deadline date specified for each workshop. You are responsible for making your registration payment on a timely basis.
- You may also submit your payment (cash, check, or money order) in person at the St. Dominic Center by the deadline date indicated for each workshop.
- All checks/money order payments must be made out to the "Office of Worship" and mailed to the address below.
- Office of Worship | 2403 Holcombe Blvd. | Houston, TX 77021
- Please make sure to put the "Office of Worship" on your envelope and check or money order when sending in your payment. This will ensure that the appropriate department receives your payment in a timely manner and prevent a delay in your registration approval.
- Any payments received on the day of the workshop will be subject to the walk in registration fee as indicated for each workshop. This means you will have to wait for a space on the day of the workshop. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Group Discount (if applicable for the workshop): Groups of 4 or more fully paid registrations will receive a discount of $5 off of each registration. Minimum of 4 registrants and must be from the same parish. To qualify, all registrants must be entered under one registration and submit one payment.
- Walk in registration will only be accepted on a first come first served basis if space is available. Presentation materials and lunch are NOT GUARANTEED.
- After the deadline date indicated for each workshop, NO refunds, cancellations, or transfer of registration to another workshop of the same year will be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- You may get a full refund only if you cancel by the deadline date as indicated for each workshop.
- You may substitute someone in your place if you are not able to attend by the deadline date as indicated for each workshop.
- You may modify your registration by using the link that is included in your registration confirmation email that you received after registration. You will need your confirmation number to modify your registration.
- If you register but are not able to attend, you may transfer your registration to the next workshop date of the same year. You must notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your intent to transfer registration to the next workshop date no later than the deadline date as indicated for each workshop. You may transfer your registration to another workshop of the same year only!
- Please read the Archdiocesan policy by clicking on this link.