Confirmation Liturgy Preparation
The Confirmation Liturgy Preparation Form is to be completed and submitted no later than 6 weeks (45 days) before the scheduled Confirmation Liturgy. Please also review the additional files provided to assist in the preparation of the Confirmation Liturgy.
Confirmation Liturgy Preparation Form: Microsoft Word document | PDF document
Completing and Submitting the Liturgy Preparation Form
Our preference for submitting the form is via email. Or if you cannot send the completed form via email, fax the completed form to 713-741-8767.
- Click on the preferred form above (Microsoft Word document or PDF document) and Save it to your workstation.
- Open the Microsoft Word document or PDF document file from your workstation.
- Please make sure to fill out the form entirely.
- Include all the prayers and readings to be used at the confirmation.
- List all musical elements by title, composer, and hymnal.
- Save the file once completed.
- Attach the completed document file to a new email message and send to email@example.com as indicated on the form.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the liturgy preparation form, please contact our office during business hours at 713-741-8760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.