Overturn of Roe v. Wade
Read Cardinal DiNardo's Statement here
Sign the petition today to help stop the use of taxpayer dollars in funding abortion visit:
Additional resources below:
- No Taxpayer Abortion | Leader Resources (respectlife.org)
- Abortion is Not Healthcare
- Stop your taxes from paying abortion - Infograpics
- Planned Parenthood Fact Sheet
Latest information and resources on the COVID-19 vaccine:
- U.S. Bishop Chairmen for Doctrine and for Pro-Life Address the Use of the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 Vaccine | USCCB
- Home - Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston (archgh.org) (Statement from Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston re: Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine)
- U.S. Bishop Chairmen for Pro-Life and Doctrine Address Ethical Concerns on the New COVID-19 Vaccines | USCCB
While Catholics are permitted to receive the COVID-19 vaccines, despite their remote connection to abortion, Catholics should also consider objecting to the use of fetal cell lines in research and development of vaccines and request that pharmaceutical companies use other cell lines in future drug development. To facilitate these communications, Catholics who have received the vaccine may use letters developed by the USCCB in making these requests. Letters to various pharmaceutical companies may be found in the link below.
ACT NOW to help stop mail-order abortion
Please register your support with your Senators and Representatives today on this important legislation. The SAVE (Support and Value Expectant) Moms & Babies Act seeks to protect women by restricting use of chemical abortion (the “abortion pill”) to prescription by licensed physicians, limiting or ending mail-in or telemedicine prescriptions and other safeguards for these potentially dangerous drugs.
Other cell lines are available for use in producing a vaccine. We demand a Covid-19 vaccine that is developed ethically and free from the exploitation of abortion. Join us and take action now, click here.