Helpers of God's Precious Infants
God’s love is the only authentic measure of life, whose secret
is revealed by Jesus, who embraced the rejected, weak, poor, and sick
throughout his life and upon the Cross. In the mist of our weaknesses,
Christ seeks our hearts in order to reveal to us the joy of love.
-Pope Francis General Audience October 10, 2018
The Helpers of God's Precious Infants are a group of people committed to maintaining a loving and prayerful presence and witness outside the abortion sites where God's children are put to death.
- We unite ourselves with these victims, in solidarity with their pain, as they are put to death at this modern day Calvary.
- We pray to obtain God's mercy for the abortionist and his staff who do the killing.
- We witness to those who pass by, praying that they will take notice of what is going on and be moved to take action against the killing in their neighborhood.
- We plead for the lives of the babies and the life of the pregnant women who have schedule appointments with the abortionist that day.
- We recognize the unborn as our brothers and sisters, welcoming them into the human family.
- We embrace them, spiritually. We stand with them when they die.
Please visit our Upcoming Events page for current or future events hosted by Helpers of God's Precious Infants.