FTCM - Registration Guide
Purchasing and registering for an FTCM course is through Capernaum, the Archdiocese’s Learning Management System.
If you do not already have an account in Capernaum, visit mycapernaum.org and follow the prompts to create one. For more information on Capernaum, visit www.archgh.org/Capernaum.
Purchasing and registering for a course is a TWO-STEP process
Step 1: Purchase the Course
There are many ways to find the course in which you are interested and add it to your shopping cart:
- You can click on the active link for the course in any course schedule. This will take you to the Capernaum login page if you are not already logged in. Once you log in, it will take you directly to the course page.
- You can log in to Capernaum and then search for the course by name in the "Search for learning" search bar
- You can click on the menu button in the upper right corner
- This will bring up a menu that will allow you to select the dedicated page for FTCM
- Once you are on the course page, you can add it to your cart.
- Once you have everything you want in your cart, you can check out.
Step 2: Selecting Your Date(s)
- On your Learner Home Page, in the Continue Learning Section, find the course and click on "Open Curriculum"
- You will see each of the five classes that make up the course displayed with a “Select Session” button next to each.
- When you click on the button you will see a pop-up window that displays the available dates and times. Choose the one you want and click on “Request”
- The status for that session will change from "Approved" to "Registered". If the selected session is being conducted virtually, the “Select Session” button will now read “Launch”. This is how you will access the session on the day of the class. If the selected session is being offered in-person, the button will now read "View Learning Details".
- Be sure to complete this for EACH of the 5 sessions that make up the course.