Services, Programs and Resources
This couple´s retreat will be a wonderful opportunity for couples to get away from the hectic and busy time and come together to continue walking hand in hand with the Lord!
In this retreat, you will learn to pay more attention to each other and to examine the basic relationships of marriage - with each other, with family, with God, with society. The retreat is presented by a couple and clergy team and is strongly anchored in scripture.
This retreat will take place from at The Cameron Retreat Center. Begins Friday at 7:00 p.m. until Sunday at 3:00 p.m.
The cost is $225 per couple includes overnight accommodations, 4 meals, and snacks.
For a schedule of retreats, or if you have further questions, please call our office at email.or send an
A special weekend for married couples offered in English and Spanish. It takes place in two different parts of town:
In the North side of Houston
(Hyatt North Houston. 425 North Sam Houston Parkway East, Houston, TX 77060-3507)
For dates and times visit www.houstonme.org. For registration contact Zeke & Ashley Metzler at or send an email
For more information about this option, please contact Briz & Stacey Garcia at • firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Your Marriage: An initiative of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Marriage: Unique for a Reason: A resource of Prayers, Videos, Church Teachings, and much more about Marriage
- Marriage enrichment ministry
- Resources for African Americans
- Relationship skills courses
- Programs and resources for couples and families
- Courses in communication
- Courses, training, and counseling
- Local help for marriages in the military
- Military marriage enrichment programs
- Excellent resources to help couples form and sustain healthy marriages
- The Association for Couples in Marriage Enrichment
- PREP: state of the art tools for a healthy marriage
- Pastoral Solutions Institute: committed to helping Catholics live dynamic and faith-filled lives