Request Church Certificates

To request a church certificate from a Catholic parish, you will need the parish address. Some parishes, though not all, are listed on The Catholic Directory. If the parish is not listed on this website, consult your Case Sponsor.

To request a church certificate from the Archdiocese for the Military Services, U.S.A., refer to their website for information on email or fax options. Whether you fax or use postal mail, you may use the request form provided.

Baptism, Profession of Faith and Marriage Church Certificates


Baptism - Parish
Baptism - Military
Profession of Faith - Parish
Profession of Faith - Military
Marriage - Parish
Marriage - Military