Pilgrimage to the National Eucharistic Congress
With the National Eucharistic Revival underway and the 10th National Eucharistic Congress on the horizon, it’s an exciting time to be Catholic in America! Join us in Indianapolis July 17–21, 2024, for a generational moment for the Church in the United States.
Join Cardinal DiNardo and the Archdiocese to participate in this pivotal moment in the Church and draw into a deeper intimacy with our Lord.
For the first time in nearly a century, the Catholic Church from every corner of the United States is about to gather in one place. Together, we will be healed, converted, formed, unified, and launched into a new chapter of Eucharistic mission—on fire with love for Jesus Christ.
Your life - and our Church - will never be the same.
The National Eucharistic Congress will include:
- Five powerful days of worship, formation, and fellowship
- A world-class lineup of Catholic speakers, including Bishop Robert Barron, Daniel Cardinal DiNardo, Fr. Mike Schmitz, Sr. Josephine Garrett, Sr. Miriam James Heidland, and many more!
- Morning “impact sessions” that speak to your unique vocation, stage of life, and mission
- A wide array of experiences and events to choose from during the afternoon
- Evening “Revival sessions” where we will experience the revival Our Lord desires to accomplish
- NEC Congress Pass (5 Days)
- Four (4) nights’ accommodations in Indianapolis
- Continental breakfast daily (pending hotel allocation)
- Daily transportation to the Indianapolis Convention Center and Lucas Oil Stadium for the Congress
- Gratuities payable to motorcoach drivers
Optional Group Air Package
- Roundtrip flights from Houston to Indianapolis
- Airport transfers to and from the hotel
How to register for the AGH Pilgrimage
1. Click HERE to access the NEC / AGH online registration site.
2. Follow the prompts to enter your personal information, select your rooming configuration, enter payment information, and acknowledge our terms and conditions.
3. Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email with your diocesan code and a video tutorial providing instructions for finalizing your registration on the official National Eucharistic Congress’ website.
- $1,049 (triple/quad)
- $1,249 (double)
- $1,749 (single)
*Tour does not include: meals and beverages not specifically identified and items not specifically mentioned above.
- Ages 3–12: $200 off the prices listed above
- Ages 0–2: FREE for lap children when with two paying adults in double occupancy
- Final balance due April 17, 2024
All payments are non-refundable. By registering for this tour, you understand and agree to CTS Terms and Conditions and accept our CTS Liability Release. All cancellations must be received in writing.
Travel Insurance: Cancel for any reason travel protection is highly recommended.
Participate in this pivotal moment in the Church and draw into a deeper intimacy with our Lord. Join our archdiocesan pilgrimage group by registering today!
Every Congress Pass includes the following:
- Entrance to all main programming, including general sessions, morning impact sessions, and breakout sessions
- Access to event experiences such as art exhibits, pop-up concerts, meet and greets with speakers, Q&A panels and discussions, networking events, and an expo hall featuring interactive experiences and booths from hundreds of Catholic ministries, businesses, and apostolates
- A one-of-a-kind encounter with Jesus Christ and the Church through the Sacraments
Who are the speakers and what is the schedule?
Visit our speakers page to learn more about the trusted voices you will hear at the Congress. And look for additional speaker information throughout the coming months and leading up to the Congress.
For frequently asked questions about the Eucharistic Congress, click here.