Planning and Action Tracking Resources
Over the last few years, the Archdiocese has compiled a library of practical resources that support the Parish Pastoral Council planning process. We invite you to review the materials we have at your disposal:
- Step by Step Planning Guide
- Pastoral Planning Booklet
- Spirituality of Communion one-pager
- Pastoral Objectives Diagram
- Sample Demographics Report
- Kickoff Meeting Agenda
- Spirituality of Communion Prayer
- Pastoral Planning Prayer
- Pastoral Planning Intercessions
- Parish Life Assessment Forms and Analytic Model
- Action Plan & Tracking Form
- Checklist for Completed Action Plan
- Ministry Charter template
Tracking your Parish Pastoral Plan ensures you are driving towards your goals and allows you to reflect on what’s working and what isn’t. The Action Plan Tracking team is here to help you share your plan, your progress and tasks completed.
Share your pastoral plans with us! We will share the Good News, accelerate our knowledge and keep a backup for you!
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us.
¿Deseas ver el contenido de esta página en español?