Young Adult and Campus Ministry
To SIGN-UP for our monthly newsletter, use the link above or email email@example.com.
Discovering Love With Clarity:
- Are you single and questioning your future?
- Are you in a "relationship" and uncertain about your mate?
- Are you tired of pouring time, energy, and money into relationships that start off great and end with heartache?
- Or perhaps you are single again and are afraid of making the same mistake that resulted in so much pain in the previous relationship.
One of our frustrations with Love is our complete inability to keep it. Like sand slipping through our fingers, the harder we grasp the faster it seems to fall through. It would be nice if Love is as simple as baking a batch of cookies or building a bird house for the backyard. We all know the truth; true Love cannot be manufactured. It cannot be bought or traded.
Finding true Love you desire can be difficult and therefore requires discernment. Discernment is a special gift which enables us to sift through all of our options. Getting grounded is the foundation for getting into a healthy and rewarding relationship. "Discovering Love with Clarity" is a 6 months Love and Relationship Series that get you grounded in your Love and Relationship aspirations.
You know what? You are not alone! Join other singles, dating and engaged couples in our Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, in a discernment activity that will change your life and how you understand relationship.
To register online, Click here
For more information call our office at 713-741-8778.
Challenging Faith is a series of evening discussions for asking tough questions and getting straight answers. Young people have honest doubts and questions about belief in God, the Catholic faith and the truth of the Bible, especially in relation to science. We offer to engage these tough questions and offer as straight-forward answers as possible from the perspective of the Catholic faith and centuries of Church wisdom. We may not have all the answers, but we promise honest ones.
Topics we plan to address include:
- Is there actual, rational evidence for God?
- Does evolution fit with what the Bible teaches?
- Why would Jesus have to die on the cross?
- Did Jesus really rise from the dead, and how could we know it?
- Are other religions true, or is the Catholic faith the only way?
We welcome all respectful questions, and will do our best to provide a clear understanding that provides meaning and direction for ourselves and for billions of other Catholics. Some answers may surprise you, though you might not like them. Then again, maybe you will. But, you won’t know until you ask.
Join us at 6:30 pm on the following Wednesdays:
at Black Labrador Pub, 4100 Montrose Blvd., Houston, Texas 77006 (appetizers will be served).
For more information, contact Dr. Joe Magee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-733-6680.
Young Adult and Campus Ministry: